Casino Plus is an e-gaming partner in GLife that specializes in live games such as Baccarat and Roulette. In addition to slot machines and sports betting, Casino Plus also offers table games such as blackjack and poker.
The e-gaming industry is expanding its presence in GLife, which we can see growing. And because GCash is so accessible, we are seeing an increase in the number of users taking advantage of the platform’s various gambling options and its financial services.
What exactly is Casino Plus?
Another online casino that may be found in GLife is Casino Plus. It takes its name after the Hotel Stotsenberg, a casino and hotel in Clark, Pampanga. They have launched an online casino, incorporated GCash into GLife, and implemented GCash integration for online payments and withdrawals. They hold a PAGCOR certification, the same as other e-gaming partners in GLife, such as ArenaPlus, BingoPlus, and InPlay.
What kinds of games are available in Casino Plus?
You will be able to participate in a selection of casino games, such as slot machines; however, the casino table games, such as Baccarat and Roulette, are the primary draws due to the fact that they feature live dealers.
You can also participate in the sports betting games that are now offered. However, suppose you are interested in placing bets on sporting events. In that case, I recommend using ArenaPlus instead because they are focused solely on the gaming industry and therefore offer a more aesthetically pleasing environment.
What are the rules of the game Baccarat?
The game of Baccarat is quite similar to the game of sabong in that, to win, you must normally choose either the Player, the Banker, or both (by a tie). The game’s goal is to have a hand value closest to the number 9. The importance of the cards corresponds to their face values, with the exception of the tens, jacks, queens, and kings, which each have a value of zero. Aces are equal to 1.
The dealer gives both the Player and the Banker two cards that are face up in front of them. To calculate the total value of the cards, you need to add their values. Therefore, it is necessary to remove the first digit from any value that is more than 10 (for example, if 8 and 4 equal 12, remove the 1, and the final result is 2).
The game is automatically won by whichever side obtains a nine. When the Player side gets a total of 6 or 7, he “stands,” which means that no further cards are dealt. In every other case, he will draw a new card. When the Player draws a card, the Banker also draws a card, but this time it depends on whether or not he is down. During the game, you won’t need to worry too much about this because the dealer will handle all of these responsibilities for you.
Gambling, primarily a game of chance, takes place before the dealing of the cards. In most cases, the rewards for both the Player and the Banker are equal to one to one, which means that if you win, you get twice as much money as you started with. Because bankers typically come out on top in the long term, specific tables with larger bets have a payout ratio of 0.95:1 for the banker position. In the event of a tie, the payment is 8:1.
Other side bets can be placed, such as Pairs (which means either the Player or the Banker gets a pair) or Super 6 (which means the Banker gets a total of 6), and the rewards for these side bets are proportionally larger. For example, the odds for pairs are normally 11:1, while those for Super 6 are 12:1.
What are the rules of the roulette game?
When playing roulette, the only thing required of you is a wager on one of the possible results. In addition, you can wager on various games, giving you a wide range of alternatives for how you want to wager during each round. However, before the dealer can spin the wheel and launch the ball into the roulette, you must first place your wager.
On the roulette mat are numbered sets of numbers ranging from 0 to 36, and the colors black and red are randomized inside each number. It is also possible to divide it into three groups of twelve, with 1-12, 13-24, and 25-36, respectively. In addition, there will be a section for betting on whether the number will be odd or even, red or black, 1-18, or 19-36. The difference between European and American roulette is that the American version has an additional 00 in addition to the 0.
There are a variety of betting options available to you, each of which has its associated payout:
- Straight bets are placed on a single number and pay 35 to 1 if successful.
- Bet on two adjacent numbers to increase your odds of winning (17:1)
- Bet on three consecutive numbers to win 11 to 1 on the Street.
- Corner: Place your wager on the four numbers that are immediately adjacent to one another (8:1)
- Bet on two rows of three numbers to receive a 5:1 payout in Six Numbers.
- Bet on the column of 12 numbers designated “2:1” (2:1).
- Dozen: Bet on either “1st 12”, “2nd 12”, “3rd 12” (2:1)
- Bets can be placed on either the red or black hue of the number (1:1).
- Even or Odd: Bet on either odd or even (1:1)
- 1-18 or 19-36: Place your wagers on the first or the second halves of all numbers (1:1).
When rolling a zero, several laws govern odd and even:
Your wager will carry over to the next spin if you play En Prison, where the house allows it.
In the game of La Partage, the house will repay half of your wager.
When playing American Roulette, if the ball lands on a 00, you do not win anything because 00 is not considered an even number.
How do I signup for Casino Plus?
You can register for GLife or on their website, whichever you want. If you go through GLife, you won’t even have to go through the registration procedure; all you have to do is opt-in to share your information, and Casino Plus will obtain the information you supplied when verifying your account in GCash. This is why I propose that you go through GLife.
To participate in games offered by GCash, you must first become Fully Verified and then be at least 21 years old. Please note that any accounts created in GLife can only be accessed from within GCash. This restriction applies to all accounts. You won’t be able to create an account on the website, use that account to access GLife, and then use the website to create an account.
GLife users can open an account with Casino Plus by following the steps below.
- To access GLife, use the button on the main page of GCash.
- You can search for Casino Plus directly from the GLife page, or you can click on the Play Games button first and then select Casino Plus from the menu that appears.
- If you agree to the terms of the opt-in page, you will be brought to the main screen of Casino Plus.
How do I deposit funds into Casino Plus?
Your GCash wallet must initially be stocked with money before you can continue. If you find that you need to cash in, you can do so in a number of different ways. However, be aware that the maximum amount you can deposit is determined by the total amount you may send out of your wallet.
The Process of Making a Deposit at Casino Plus
- To make a deposit, select the Deposit tab on the main page of Casino Plus.
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit in the pop-up window that appears or select a predetermined amount, then click the Confirm button.
- The payment page for GCash will load at this point. Find out how much money was deposited.
- Clicking on the Done button at the bottom of the Payment Successful page will take you back to the homepage, where you will see the deposit reflected in the Current Balance.
How to withdraw money in Casino Plus?
Additionally, you can withdraw your funds at any moment; however, the minimum amount that can be withdrawn is Php 50. This is because the maximum amount you can withdraw is determined by the total amount your wallet can receive.
The process of withdrawal in Casino Plus
- To withdraw money, go to the home page of Casino Plus and click the Withdraw button.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw from the pop-up window that appears or press any of the preset amounts, then click the Confirm button.
- The pop-up titled “Withdrawal Success” will appear. You will be required to wait for the arrival of your funds.
Disclaimer: The purpose of this post is to educate readers, not to persuade them to engage in gambling online. Gambling involves an inherently high level of risk, and it is up to you to regulate the amount of time you spend playing games of chance. Gamble only with money that you can afford to lose without feeling uncomfortable.